What to shoot photography with:
First things first, I shoot with a DSLR and an iPhone. Check out these tools to get the best photos on your next trip!
- Canon 70D, available via Overstock with a free extra battery + memory card.
- Canon 24-70 mm lens (standard zoom lens) available on Spring (with warranty) which is great for lifestyle photos.
- Canon Wide Lens 20 mm which is great for wide landscapes.
- I mostly shoot photos of myself by using the Manfrotto tripod, it folds up nicely.
Here’s all the must-do photo experiences in Turkey:
(They’re fun without the pictures too)
1. Take a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia
A bucket list experience for travel in Turkey, sunrise in Cappadocia is magical. Start your pre-morning with a quick (limited) continental breakfast before embarking on a flight with 12 – 26 of your *closest* friends.
Excuse the sass, it really is a perfect experience and you can upgrade from a standard to a private tour when booking in advance! Regardless, you’ll find yourself 4 – 20km above the ground, and love every bit of it no matter who you’re sharing it with.