3. Sharpened intuition, the better to guide us seamlessly through life and the world with.
4. But when things do go wrong, the ability to go right into problem solving mode, because we know that there’s no use in crying over spilled milk.
5. Superior haggling abilities, handled with respect and grace.
6. Superior selfie skills, well-sharpened and honed on perfect beaches, gorgeous mountaintops, and while taking in sweeping views.
7. An increased level of self-confidence and self-esteem, thanks to all of the things we realize we’re capable of.
8. Ability to enjoy each moment with ourselves, without needing other people to put a different-colored lens on it.
9. Elevation to the executive level of all the things: Chief Financial Officer, Chief Communications Officer, Chief Navigation Officer, Chief eating-this-for-dinner Officer, Chief of the Planning Council, Chief of all things Fun and Good.